Pulse is currently in search of caring and devoted General Paediatric Nurses to work on the medical/surgical wards for in and around the Warrington, Cheshire area.
Pulse has an app called iPoint where this allows you to book your own shifts through your smart phone, this will give you the maximum flexibility to work ad hoc shifts that suit your lifestyle.
Successful candidates should have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on a General Paediatric ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE, PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Daily payroll service
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- £250 Recommend a friend Bonus*
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch, or if you have not found what you are looking for, just come into contact and see what other opportunities might be available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.