Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting compassionate and caring General Paediatric Nurses to work on the medical/surgical wards for in and around the Wigan, Greater Manchester area, while we also have multiple ad hoc shifts across the North west also.
You will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle as our online app, iPoint will let you book shifts from your smart phone.
We are one of the leading health care providers in the UK who meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Successful candidates should have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on a General Paediatric ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexability to suit your lifestyle
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- Free mandatory training
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- £250 Recommend a friend Bonus*
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch, or if you have not found what you are looking for, just come into contact and see what other opportunities might be available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.