Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting compassionate and caring General Paediatric Nurses to work on the medical/surgical wards for in and around the Wigan, Greater Manchester area, while we also have multiple ad hoc shifts across the North west also.
You will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle as our online app, iPoint will let you book shifts from your smart phone.
We are one of the leading health care providers in the UK who meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Paediatric nurses wanting shifts with Pulse will be required to have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on a General Paediatric ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch, or if you have not found what you are looking for, just come into contact and see what other opportunities might be available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.