Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of caring General Paediatric nurses (RSCN) to work on the medical/surgical/General paediatric wards in and around the Oldham area. We cover shifts all across the North west too.
We offer a wide range of shifts through our private and NHS clients. You can book shifts through our mobile app, iPoint, where this will give you the flexibility to work around your lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who is meeting the growing demands across the healthcare industry.
General Paediatric nurses wanting to register must have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on a General Paediatric ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please get in touch to hear more!
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.