Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of devoted and motivated General Paediatric nurses (RSCN) to work on the medical/surgical/General wards in and around the Manchester area. We also have shifts across the North West and the UK also.
We offer a wide range of shifts through our private and NHS clients. You can book shifts through our mobile app, iPoint, where this will give you the flexibility to work around your lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who is meeting the growing demands across the healthcare industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on a General Paediatric ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Two clinical references within the past year from a General Paeds ward
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.