Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting dedicated and caring General Paediatric nurses to work in and around the Crewe, Cheshire area, you will be working on the medical/surgical wards.
When registered, you will be able to book shifts through our mobile app, iPoint, where this will give you the flexibility to work around your lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on a General Paediatric ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexability to suit your lifestyle
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- Specialist Revalidation Support and access to high quality training and development
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- £250 Recommend a friend Bonus*
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.