Pulse is looking for qualified Paediatric Nurses to work at a NHS Foundation Trust based in Central London. This trust is one of the most complex NHS trusts in the UK seeing over 950,000 outpatients and admitting over 156,000 patients each year they serve a large and diverse population. With access from multiple transport routes and located a 3-minute walk from the nearest station this is an exciting opportunity to join with full time, part time or ad-hoc hours to meet your needs.
Desired Paediatric nurses will be band 5 and above. They will possess a keen interest in general paediatrics, have a flexible approach to their duties, the ability to work independently and be a team player willing to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centered holistic care. In addition, you will have excellent communication with the ability to converse in a positive manner with all levels of staff, be supportive and open to new initiatives.
This is a short-term contract for up to 3 months. Candidates must ideally be willing to commit to lines of work (block bookings) to enable consistency although applicants with ad hoc availability will also be considered.
Key skills required for Paediatric Nurse
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience as a qualified paediatric nurse in the UK.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings (37.5 hours available at this trust per week).
- Rewarding - Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends and competitive pay rates
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.