At Pulse Nursing South West we're looking for General Nurses to work in a large general hospital in Portsmouth.
The hospital has over 1,000 beds and provides undergraduate and postgraduate experience in conjunction with the universities of Portsmouth and Southampton. It’s a very busy hospital working closely with the regional units in Southampton.
As an RGN working for Pulse you need:
- Six months’ hospital experience in the last twelve months
- NMC registration
- Two clinical references
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social-care staffing in the UK and overseas. We support NHS trusts and private sector organisations, placing healthcare professionals in temporary, permanent and contract roles – over 5,000 people work for us every day.
At Pulse we offer our workers the following:
- Flexible working to fit in with your life
- Ipoint app so you can update availability, book shifts and access payslips 24/7
- 24-hour operations and clinical support
- Daily payroll service
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme *
- Fast-track registration bonus*
- Friendly and helpful office staff
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information about this role and to find out about work in other specialties and areas please do contact us now – and you can always call us for a chat with one of our dedicated Recruitment Consultants.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.