Oncology Nurses- East London
Pulse is pleased to announce a fantastic work opportunity based in one of our most prestigious clients in East London.
This hospital is part of one of the biggest NHS trusts in the UK and they are currently recruiting experienced general band 5 Medical/surgical nurses. Working in this post will help nurses gain a higher level of experience and knowledge.
The working hours of this opportunity is very flexible it will be Monday to Sunday and it consists a range of days and nights.
- ·• Have at least 6 months clinical experience working in an acute hospital environment• Have this experience within the last 12 months• Have excellent communication skills• Be able to work independently and within a team• Have the ability to adapt to different environments
The benefits of working for Pulse
- UK’s number one agency
- Competitive rates
- Flexible hours – you choose when you work
- 1000’s of new job opportunities everyday- you choose were you want to work
- Daily payroll
- Free mandatory training
- Fast track registration
- Pulse privilege scheme including holiday pay and maternity pay
- Referral scheme earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Dedicated consultants
If you would like details on what hospital the work opportunity is based in or any further details please apply and we shall get back to you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.