Pulse is delighted to announce that we are working in Partnership with a well respected hospital to recruit General medical - surgical nurses.This hospital is one of the largest NHS Trusts in the UK. It provides first class acute and specialist services across seven hospitals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses who are experienced and want to work where they can make a difference.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- general (medical/surgical) experience
- the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- the ability to adapt to different wards and working situations
- the ability to work in difficult and challenging environment
The successful candidate will be able to choose flexible working hours and would be suitable full time workers as well as those who wish to do one shift per month.
You will receive a supportive and informative induction from Pulse agency with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
The benefits of working for Pulse
- UK’s number one agency
- Competitive rates
- Flexible hours – you choose when you work
- 1000’s of new job opportunities everyday- you choose were you want to work
- Daily payroll
- Free mandatory training
- Fast track registration
- Referral scheme earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Dedicated consultants
So if you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
If you are looking for more job opportunities please click here.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.