Are you a general nurse looking for flexible work in Central London? Pulse has been chosen as one of the most reputable agencies by many NHS Trust in London and offers a wide range of opportunities, with full time, part time or ad-hoc hours to meet your needs.
Successful candidate requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months current clinical experience in medical/surgical clinical areas
- Active NMC registration
- Ability to provide basic acute medical/surgical care
- Flexible and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different clinical settings
In return, Pulse offers:
- Dedicated and experienced consultants to support you during your registration
- Competitive and enhanced pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Free mandatory training
- Online self-booking
If you are a general nurse, please submit below application and attach your updated CV, when possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.