Pulse is currently supporting the temporary staffing needs of an adult hospice in Abbey Wood that serves the boroughs of Greenwich and Bexley. Shift patterns include, Longdays, Early, Late's and nights.
The specialist inpatient care team provide high quality care in a calming and supportive environment and ensuring the best quality of life possible. They also ensure patient needs such as respite care, symptom control, emotional support and end of life care are met.
Successful Candidates will:
• Have at least 6 months clinical experience working in an acute hospital environment
• This experience must have been within the last 12 months
• Be proficient with all aspects of Palliative Nursing
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
• Have the ability to adapt to hospice environments
• Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates.
• Flexible hours to meet your needs.
• Fast-track registration.
• Free mandatory training.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Daily payroll service.
If you are an experienced palliative care nurse and would like to work some additional shifts to suit your availability please submit your details below or call the team for more information
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.