General Nurses/ Healthcare assistants- Westminster
Pulse currently has an amazing work opportunity for general band 5s and HCAs both band 2s and band 3s nurses in a respected hospital.
Being based in on eof the top hospitals by the top agency in the UK will help you further your career and provide you a chance to network.
In addition their are Lines of work which are ongoing based in this hospital thus providing you with a fantastic opportunity and guranteed work
- ·• Have at least 6 months clinical experience working in an acute hospital environment• Have this experience within the last 12 months• Have excellent communication skills• Be able to work independently and within a team• Have the ability to adapt to different environments
The benefits of working for Pulse
- UK’s number one agency
- Competitive rates
- Flexible hours – you choose when you work
- 1000’s of new job opportunities everyday- you choose were you want to work
- Daily payroll
- Free mandatory training
- Fast track registration
- Pulse privilege scheme including holiday pay and maternity pay
- Referral scheme earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Dedicated consultants
If you would like details on what hospital the work opportunity is based in or any further details please apply and we shall get back to you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.