Community Adult Nurse
Location: Roydon, West Essex
Pulse Nursing at home are currently looking to recruit experienced Adult Nurses to work with one of our Adult clients in West Essex.
You will be working closely with a 19-year-old female with cerebral palsy who lives at home with her family. Pulse Nursing at Home work alongside another agency and care for this client 4 waking nights a week.
You’ll be working up to 4-night shifts (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) per week. You will need to be happy working in a household with pets, the family has two dogs and a cat.
You will be…
•An Adult Nurse with 12 months UK experience
- Gastrostomy cares (mickey button)
- Following patient specific repositioning plans
- Knowledge of epilepsy and seizure management
- Experience of caring for patients with cerebral palsy
- Confident to work autonomously in the home environment.
- Dedicated to delivering high quality compassionate care
• Competitive rates of pay and excellent rewards and recognition.
• Flexible working and the opportunity to work in a variety of care packages around London.
• A responsive and reliable service from our experienced team.
• The opportunity to work with the UK’s leading Nursing Agency.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply here or give us call us on 0207 959 1003 to speak to one of the team.
Pulse Nursing at Home provides compassionate support for our clients who wish to remain or return home, despite needing some level of nursing or care. We are guided by our experience and knowledge and care about the candidates we place, clients we support and the futures of the colleagues we work with.
Pulse was established in 1987 and is a leading UK and international provider of education, health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.