Pulse Nursing Agency requires A Registered Nurse (RGN) for Chalfont St Peter. You must have Nursing home experience.
Please note that epilepsey training is not required as will be supplied by the client.
You will need to be flexible to work early + late shifts. You are required to have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a Hospital/Nursing home setting.
Pulse will offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Temporary and permanent vacancies.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Daily and weekly payroll service.
- The ability to join as Limited Company
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free annual mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On-Call service to help around the clock.
You will need to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references to cover the past 3 years and an enhanced adult + child DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.