Pulse is looking for nurses to work in Hospitals based in Central London.
If you are an experienced nurse and are interested in working in Rehabilitation, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply below with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of the Pulse Consultants will contact you.
Main Duties include:
- Administration of medications
- Enteral feeding
- Wound Care
- Excellent Documentation
- Ability to Communicate Effectively with the Multidisciplinary Team
- Promote Patient Independence/Education
- Supervision of Health Care Assistants
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- 6 months general (medical/surgical) experience
- the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- the ability to work in difficult and challenging environment
- High standard of record keeping
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations.
- Enhanced maternity benefits.
- Access to the unique Pulse Privilege Scheme.
- Free mandatory training.
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration.
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other Healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.