Pulse has an amazing opportunity for a nurse to work over on the Channel Islands for an excellent pay rate. Our client is looking for agency staff to cover a number of general nursing wards and will offer a minimum of 37.5 hours per week at pay rates that exceed any obtainable in London.
You will have subsidised accommodation and will be expected to stay abroad and work full time for 1 month minimum. If you stay longer, you will be able to negotiate times to return to London, and your initial flights and final return flights are covered.
We always get great feedback from our staff working on the Channel Islands, and staff frequently return for further placements. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity and apply now.
Successful Nursing Candidates will:
• Have at least 6 months clinical experience working in an acute hospital environment
• This experience must have been within the last 12 months
• Be proficient with all aspects of adult nursing across a number of specialities
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously in a variety of settings
• Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates.
• Flexible hours to meet your needs.
• Fast-track registration.
• Free mandatory training on weekdays and Saturdays.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Online interviews available.
If you are an experienced nurse looking for full time agency work at great rates, please submit your details below or call the team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.