Pulse is delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with the largest trust in Bracknell to recruit a Registered General Nurse with experience of Haemodialysis. This is a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses who have experience of medical and surgical wards and wants to achieve a healthy and enviable work/life balance.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, have the ability to work confidently on your own as well as part of a supportive and dedicated team. You will be highly reliable, flexible and be able to adapt to different settings and environments.
The successful Candidate will be rewarded with:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Temporary and permanent vacancies.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Daily Payroll Service.
- Pulse accepts candidates as Limited Company workers.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On-Call service to help around the clock.
In order to register with Pulse, Nurses will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
So if you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.