Functional Assessor – Registered Nurse
Salary £38,760 per annum + benefits
Location – Aylesbury
Pulse is working alongside a leading provider of occupational health, primary care and capability assessment services across. You will be working to make a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of thousands of people across the UK.
If you are looking for a Monday - Friday position within office hours, we want to hear from you!
We have vacancies for NMC registered nurses to join our teams across Aylesbury. Working as a functional assessor you will be undertaking face-to-face medical assessments and examinations required for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team.
We are keen to speak with registered nurses from any specialty (excluding nursing homes). Full training within this role will be provided.
- This role will involve a combination of file-work assessment (which is assessing medical evidence in a written or electronic format)
- Face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide a report to the DWP.
Part of your role will also be to analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner.
- NMC registration
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification nursing experience – across any specialty
- It is essential that the candidate is IT literate with desirable experience of using a range of software
You will be actively contributing to the commercial relationships between this healthcare provider and the DWP at a local level, ensuring that targets are met in quality, productivity and customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Regular working hours
- Contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life assurance
- Critical Illness Insurance – employee cover, Spouse/partner cover
- Cycle to work
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Restaurant card
- Travel Insurance
- Charitable giving
- Healthcare Cash plan
In turn, applicants will be working for a large and supportive organisation with strong relationship with government organisations.
For an informal chat about this post and more information you can call Louis on 0207 959 1102 or email Louis.EnglandCrowder@pulsejobs.com.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.