Pulse Nursing agency have fantastic opportunities for Forensic Nurses to work flexible shifts at various locations across England and Wales. Working for Pulse is made easy with our quick online registration process, as well as online system to manage your availability and book the shifts of your choice.
In the North of England, we have shifts available in: Greater Manchester, Middlesbrough, Durham, Lancashire and Northumbria. In the Midlands, we have shifts available in: Birmingham, Shropshire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire, Leicestershire and Herefordshire. We also have shifts available in London, the South of England and South Wales.
Pulse Nursing is an established, reputable and award-winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Requirements for Forensic Nurses:
• Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse or dual trained
• Minimum of two years post qualification experience
• NMC registration
• Enhanced DBS
• Intermediate Life Support training
• Forensic Nurse specific training including Road Traffic, Clinical Conditions within Custody, Forensic Sampling, Statement Writing, Court Room Skills
• Mental Health specific training including Breakaway training, Mental Health Awareness, Drug and Substance Misuse
Benefits of working for Pulse:
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
• Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have for Forensic Nurses, please apply and a member of our team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.