orensic Mental Health Nurse
Pulse has several exciting and fulfilling opportunities for a band 5 Forensic Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), in the Uxbridge area. We can offer flexible shifts of earlies, days, or nights. You'll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Sunday and there are opportunities for overtime
West London Forensic service provides a comprehensive multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and rehabilitation service for male and female mentally disordered offenders, as well as those with challenging behaviour and specialist rehabilitation needs, for north west London.
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Ideally PMVA or equivalent restraint training
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
Why Join Pulse?
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, Ipoint
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable - Daily payroll with a range of payment options- PAYE , PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Refer a Friend - £250 for each nurse you recommend *
If you are interested in this role or any other role at Pulse, please get in touch today or alternatively complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.