Pulse Nursing have a range of new Forensic Community Psychiatric Nursing roles in North and North West London working for the Forensic Outreach Services of various Mental Health Trusts.
Overview of the role
- To get to know all patients on the team’s caseload, and to review those on their personal caseload at the frequency agreed by the team.
- To plan, implement and evaluate interventions delivered in the community, and participating in multidisciplinary care plans.
- To keep in contact with patients’ relatives, friends, carers and professionals in other agencies as appropriate.
- If a nurse appointee, to administrate, order and maintain a stock of medication and other medical sundries, in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
- To co-ordinate the care of those patients as the nominated care Coordinator
- To act as social supervisor for those patients for whom the Care Coordinator is the nominated social supervisor, including producing pro-forma reports for the Ministry of Justice (after receiving appropriate training, if necessary).
- To respond, sometimes at short notice, to requests to see the team’s patients either individually or jointly with other team members (e.g. when a patient is in the red zone).
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We are able to offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.