An exceptional opportunity has arisen for highly skilleded EMU nurses across London. Pulse are recognised as a leading supplier to the NHS in London and we are excited to be able to offer the opportunity of either ad-hoc or on-going work.
You will be working alongside the medical and nursing staff within A&E department to treat patients requiring immediate care.
Successful applicants will:
Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
- Be proficient with all aspects of EMU
- Have excellent and confident communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
- Be able to cannulate and perform ECGs
- Be flexible and reliable
Pulse will offer successful applicants:
- Top pay rates with the opportunity to increase via a Ltd Company
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- The ability to view and book shifts online
- Access to holiday pay options
- Dedicated consultants, taking the complications out of both your registration and booking
If you want to be the first to hear about the best nursing opportunities in London then click here to visit our website.
Refer a friend and earn yourself a £250 cash bonus* terms apply. See our website for more details here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.