Position – Endoscopy Nurse – Theatre – Plymouth
Ref – ZAENDONRS3
Location – Plymouth
Salary – Competitive
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 Hrs
About the Centre -
Due to expansion at my client’s treatment Centre and the addition of a third theatre and a two suite endoscopy unit; my client is currently looking for a Nurse Endoscopist to join their dedicated team. My client’s treatment centre offers high quality elective surgery for the local populations of Devon, Specialising in hip and knee joint replacements, shoulder repair, hand and elbow surgery, foot surgery and minor Orthopaedic procedures. They also deliver Ophthalmology, General and ENT surgery.
The centre offers an expanding service in a friendly environment that is calm and the staff dedicated and professional. My client’s facilities are state-of-the-art with a mixture of theatres, treatment rooms and an endoscopy suite. You will be able to focus on what really matters; delivering a high standard of patient care. You will also be able to benefit from their fully supported training programmes, on site café and free parking.Responsible To -
Head of Nursing and Clinical Services
Key Responsibilities -
As a Nurse Endoscopist, you will act as the clinical expert and professional resource to the multi-professional team, patients and carers within the specialist service. Skills & Experience -
• To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience :
• A recognised post-registration specialist endoscopy course or equivalent.
• The ability to show competency and demonstrate experience at senior practitioner level.
• Cannulation skills (or willingness to undertake training)Qualifications -
• NMC Registered Nurse Level 1
• Recognised Teaching /Assessing certificate or equivalent
• Nurse prescriber
• Recognised post-registration specialist endoscopy course or equivalent
• A UKRC Advanced Life Support Provider QualificationKey Words –
Staff Nurse, Endoscopy, RGN, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.