Position – Endoscopy Nurse – Somerset
Ref – ZAENDONRS7
Location – Somerset
Salary – Competitive
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 Hrs
Job Summary -
My client has an exciting opportunity for an Endoscopy Nurse to join their multidisciplinary team in Somerset. My client focuses on providing the best possible personalised care to the people of Somerset. They believe in treating Patients as quickly as possible – helping them to get better, faster. A range of treatments and also provide including, diagnostic services, using the latest MRI, ultrasound and plain film x-ray technology.
Key Responsibilities -
As an Endoscopy Nurse, you will be expected to actively participate in and maintain the highest standard of care and safety for patients, visitors and staff in the Endoscopy department. Key duties will include:
• Maintaining accurate clinical observation of the patient’s clinical condition.
• Assisting in ensuring that the department is at all times clean and organised with sufficient supplies and equipment which are correctly cleaned, in working order and correctly stored.
• Being competent in all aspects of Endoscopy technique and procedures.
• Monitoring endoscopy procedures with regards to checking of instruments and equipment.
• Running endoscopy lists both efficiently and competently following policies and procedures.Skills, Experience and Qualifications –
To be successful in this role you should have the following:
• Recent Clinical experience in endoscopy
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Specialist Endoscopy training
• ENB A87/N81/DOE or equivalent Key words –
Endoscopy, RGN, Registered Nurse, Practitioner, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.