Endoscopy Nurse Manager
Salary: up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience
Permanent, full time
Pulse is delighted to be working alongside a brand new prestigious private hospital opening in 2020 based in central London to recruit a deputy theatre manager to join their theatre department.
As part of this exciting new hospital, the successful applicant will be working in facilities housing the latest technology and new pioneering equipment not yet used in the UK by any other hospital.
The Endoscopy Manager will be responsible for leading and managing endoscopy and procedures, staff and care delivery. This role manages practice of professional nursing and delivery of care ensuring superior clinical outcomes, while creating an environment of compassionate, patient-centred care of the highest quality.
You would be responsible for establishing the clinical direction for nursing care delivery, providing clinical supervision and maintaining quality outcomes while also handling operational duties such as personnel management, appraisals, development and budget monitoring.
Requirements for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Master’s Degree in appropriate subject is advantageous
- Nursing registration through the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Certification in Endoscopy or related field preferred
- A demonstrable track record of overseeing Endoscopy department - a minimum of 1 role and preferably more in Endoscopy Management.
- Recent clinical health care management experience.
- Overseeing a complex Endoscopy Unit, with responsibility for safe staffing and operational running of Endoscopy/Procedures teams.
What is in it for you
- Generous pension – with a total contribution of up to 15%
- Private healthcare cover – for existing and new conditions
- Being a part of a new exciting hospital, there will be huge career development options
- Life assurance
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.