Pulse have an amazing opportunity for qualified endoscopy nurses band 5 or above to work at an established trust based in Chelsea. The endoscopy suite is a small self-contained unit which provides a range of services delivered by a dedicated team of clinicians, nurses and administrators, located within a 7-minute walk from the nearest station.
The desired endoscopy nurses must be band 5 or above and available to work on weekdays. Candidates must ideally be willing to commit to lines of work (block bookings) to enable consistency although applicants with ad hoc availability will also be considered.
You will possess a flexible approach to your duties, be an extreme team player who can work independently with excellent communication and the ability to converse in a positive manner with staff on all levels. This trust aims to be supportive, compassionate, personalised and open, you will be required to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional care.
Please apply for this position with a copy of your most recent updated CV.
Key skills required for Band 5/6 Endoscopy Nurses;
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience in an endoscopy setting.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be available to work on weekdays
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding – Earn up to £1,000 through our loyalty scheme, receive competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.