Our private client based in Bournemouth require an Endoscopy Nurse on an ad-hoc basis. Working on an ad-hoc basis, you must be able to offer a minimum of 1 weekday of availability per week. It is also essential that you are willing to travel and open to working in different environments. You must be competent in the care that you provide, be able to work independently but work well within a team. Good communication skills as essential as this client pride themselves on the highest level of private healthcare.
If you would like to register with Pulse as an Endoscopy Nurse, you must have the following:
- 12 months recent experience as an Endoscopy Nurse
- A current and valid registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
Pulse are a leading healthcare provider, and supply to both the NHS and private sector. We offer all of our candidates a large amount of benefits in return for working for us. Some of which include:
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Operational and clinical support
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working opportunities
- Pulse branded uniform
- Daily payroll service
- Dedicated recruitment consultant
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your details online. If you have an up to date CV, please attach this as some clients will ask to see this.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.