Pulse is recognised as a specialist healthcare agency and are recruiting emergency nurses who are dedicated to delivering quality and compassionate care to work shifts across NHS hospitals in South London.
We are committed to meeting the needs of the applicants working requirements and so are dedicated to offer a variety of agency shifts including short notice shifts and advanced bookings.
Successful applicants will need to:
Be registered with the NMC and have at least 6 months current clinical experience within an A&E setting
Have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
Be able to adapt to different hospital settings
Be flexible, reliable and honest
Successful applicants will receive from Pulse:
- Top pay rates with the opportunity to increase via a Ltd Company
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations within all areas of London
- The ability to view and book shifts online
- Holiday pay options
- Free mandatory training on a yearly basis with support with occupational health, DBS and references
- Support through recruitment process and yearly mandatory file updates
- Dedicated team of consultants sourcing work to match your availability
To view more exciting A&E nursing roles Pulse have in London click here
If you would like to recommend a colleague to Pulse click here and have the opportunity to receive a £250 cash bonus*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.