Pulse Nursing are currently looking for committed and passionate Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) to join our agency to work ad hoc shifts in Winchester and the surrounding areas.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and night shifts booking shifts are effortless with our free online app iPoint. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view pay rates and view and book shifts best suited to your lifestyle.
The benefits of joining Pulse are:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) Requirements:
- A minimum of twelve months clinical experience as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Minor Injury, Minor Illness training
- Ideally be a Prescriber
- Ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
The pay rate for this role is £40.00-£50.00 per hour (Umbrella).
If you are interested in working Winchester and joining Pulse, please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.