Pulse nursing agency are looking for an experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) and Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) in North Yorkshire, for short-term assignments. If you are looking to top up your income with ad-hoc shifts then apply online today.
ENP and ANP shifts involve working in A&E, walk-in centres, minor injuries units and urgent care centres. Candidates will have a minimum twelve months experience within any of the specified areas and have good availability.
Candidates must also be able to commit to around three to four shifts over the course of a month and will be willing to travel.
Ideally candidates will have an MSc in Advanced Practice or a Minor Injury/Minor Illness qualification and a prescribing qualification. In order to register, ENP’s and ANP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Access to our online booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
Fill in the application below.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.