Are you a nurse practitioner looking to work extra hours around your current position? Pulse nursing agency are looking to recruit for an Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) and Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) in Merseyside, for short-term assignments.
Applicants must have a flexible approach to work and be willing to travel.
If you have a minimum twelve months experience in A&E, walk-in centres, minor injuries units or urgent care centres then you would be a suitable candidate.
An MSc in Advanced Practice is advantageous but not a necssity or a qualification in Minor Injury/Minor Illness would be ideal. Candidates would also preferably have a prescribing qualification.
In order to register, ENP’s and ANP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Access to our exclusive online booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.