Pulse nursing agency are looking for an Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) or Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) in and around Lincolnshire for ad-hoc shifts. If you are a nurse practitioner looking for extra work around your current role then fill in the application below.
ENP and ANP shifts involve working in A&E, walk-in centres, minor injuries units and urgent care centres. Ideally candidates will have a MSc in Advanced Practice, Minor Injury/Minor Illness qualifications and a prescribing qualification
Applicants should be enthusiastic and highly motivated. Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
In order to register, ENP’s and ANP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.