Pulse nursing agency are looking for an Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) and Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) in Derbyshire and the surrounding locations for ad-hoc shifts. If you are a nurse practitioner looking to gain expeience within different settings then fill in the application below.
The ENP and ANP roles involve working in a number of settings that include A&E, walk-in centres, minor injuries units and urgent care centres.
Ideally candidates will have an MSc in Advanced Practice or a Minor Injury/Minor Illness qualification. Candidates will ideally prescribe though this is not a necessity. In order to register with Pulse, ENP’s and ANP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to work around your availability.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Access to our online booking system.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.