A fantastic opportunity is available for highly skilled ENP's with ad-hoc availability to cover shifts within a South London NHS A&E department, working in a fast-paced clinical setting and seeking to deliver the highest possible care to patients. Duties will include the assessment and treatment of minor injuries.
Successful applicants will
Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
- Be proficient with all aspects of A&E and ENP Nursing
- Have excellent and confident communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
- Be flexible and reliable
Pulse will offer successful applicants:
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Competitive pay rates
- The ability to view and book shifts online
- Holiday pay options
- Dedicated consultants, taking the complications out of both your registration and bookings
If you want to be the first to hear about the best nursing opportunities in London then click here to visit our website.
Refer a friend and earn yourself a £250 cash bonus* terms apply. See our website for more details here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.