Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting to fill ad-hoc positions available in North London for ENP's. We are able to offer experienced emergency nurse practitioners both day and night shifts, including weekends, to suit your availability.
This hospital has been completely rebuilt in the last 15 years, has a 24 hour A&E department and very good links with other surrounding hospitals and is an exciting opportunity for an applicant to pick up shifts around their current place of work to increase knowledge and experience different settings.
Successful applicants need:
- NMC registration and have at least 6 months clinical experience in the UK
- To be proficient with all aspects of ENP nursing.
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to adapt to different hospital environments
- Flexibility and reliability
Successful applicants will be rewarded with:
- Competitive pay rates with the option for an increase via a Ltd Company
- Immediate employment opportunities in London
- Committed and dedicated team booking you work matching your availability
- Ability to fast-track your application
- Holiday pay options
- Be able to view and book shifts online
- Support through registration and yearly updates with mandatory training offered at no cost
If you would like to refer a friend to Pulse please email email@example.com or complete our online form here and earn yourself a £250 cash bonus*
If you are interested in seeing alternative nursing jobs in London please click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.