Are you an experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) ?. Pulse Nursing is seeking dedicated ENPs', to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Spalding and the surrounding areas in Lincolnshire for our client at competitive rates of pay.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Weekly Faster payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the team any time - Designated booking consultants
Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) are required to have:
- A minimum of Twelve months clinical experience as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Ideally be a Prescriber
- Minor Injuries, minor Illnesses Qualification
- Must have worked as an ENP in the last Twelve months
- Reference covering the last three years employment.
- Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
T's & C's apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.