Pulse Nursing is currently registering Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) in the Whitby area, to work day and twilight shifts at competitive rates of pay. We have an opportunity for an ENP to work eight-week placement working five days a week on day and twilight shifts.
Pulse is a highly reputable and leading agency supplying quality healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals.
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Emergency Nurse Practitioners Requirements:
- A minimum of twelve months clinical experience as an ENP
- Ideally be a Prescriber
- Ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to learn of other opportunities with Pulse, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.