Our client are looking for band 7 Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) in Thatcham MIU to work on a temporary basis. Applicants must be flexible, reliable and organised.
Skills & Experience required for this role:
• ENP Diploma plus extra study in either Majors / Minors
• At least a V300
* 18 months minimum experience
* Reference testifying to over 18 months as an ENP Nurse
In return for your hard work, Pulse offers:
• The best temporary and permanent job opportunities
• Flexible shift options
• High quality training and development
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
• The ability to organise work, book shifts and update availability via the free ipoint app
• £250 bonus for fastrack registration*
• £250 bonus for each friend that you successfully refer to Pulse*
• A responsive and reliable around the clock service
• The highest standards of quality and compliance
Terms & conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.