Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) – Shropshire, Shrewsbury
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) in the Shrewsbury area. We offer ENP’s the opportunity and flexibility to work extra shifts around other commitments, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. Pulse continuously excels in providing the highest standards of care and quality.
Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) Requirements:
- A minimum of twelve months clinical experience as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Ideally be a Prescriber
- Ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.