Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) in the Newark area. We offer ENP’s the opportunity and flexibility to work extra shifts around other commitments, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years’ experience and is an award winning leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing to many NHS Trusts and Private hospitals.
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible – Part-time Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist Revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) Requirements:
- A minimum of Twelve months clinical experience as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Ideally be a Prescriber
- Must have worked as an ENP in the last Twelve months and provide a minimum of Two Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment
- Ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different Hospital / Unit environments
- Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
If you are interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.