Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Emergency Nurse Practitioner’s for ad-hoc shifts and lines of work in Middlesex and a variety of locations in South England. Regardless of where you live we’ve got work for you.
As an Emergency Nurse Practitioner you will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills and comprehensive knowledge. Taking pride in the nurses we place, we want individuals who are compassionate, caring and hard working in any task they complete.
Pulse are currently seeking Adult & Paediatric Emergency Nurse’s to join their specialised trauma and emergency services teams. With good transport links this would be a great opportunity for your nursing career.
The desired band 5 or above Emergency Nurse Practitioner will have the ability to adapt and be proficient within the A&E department.
Key skills needed to be an Emergency Nurse Practitioner, ENP
- Committed to providing high-quality service
Key skills required to become an Emergency Nurse Practitioner, ENP
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience working as a qualified Emergency Nurse Practitioner in the UK.
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
We pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, we are:
- Easy – Quick online recruitment or we can come to you
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and regular roles tailored to your requirements
- Convenient – Add your availability and self-book shifts or take advantage of our 24/7 bookings team
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
Pulse is the leading healthcare agency in the UK working alongside Private Healthcare Providers and NHS Clients to support their increasing demand. Pulse have a team of on hand consultants who are here to give you the best agency experience and offer you exciting opportunities within the modern healthcare profession.
To find out what the recruitment process entails please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.