Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Huddersfield – West Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the opportunity and flexibility of finding extra shifts to fit around any of their current commitments.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. We continuously excel in providing the highest standards of care and quality.
- A minimum of twelve months recent/current clinical experience as an ENP
- Ideally be a prescriber
- Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
The benefits of choosing Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and we will contact you to discuss your registration.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.