Our well established client based in Warwickshire is looking for experience Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) to work on an adhoc basis. The trust was formed in 2006 and now provides services from more than 60 locations with an income of about £200 million, and employs more than 4,000 dedicated staff.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
• ENP Diploma plus extra study in either Majors / Minors
• At least a V300
• 18 months minimum experience
• Reference testifying to over 18 months as an ENP
In return for your hard work, Pulse offers:
• The best temporary and permanent job opportunities
• Flexible shift options
• High quality training and development
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
• The ability to organise work, book shifts and update availability via the free ipoint app
• £250 bonus for fastrack registration*
• £250 bonus for each friend that you successfully refer to Pulse*
• A responsive and reliable around the clock service
• The highest standards of quality and compliance
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.