Our client in Gloucestershire are seeking band 7 Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) to join the Hospital working ward based shifts on an ad hoc basis. The trust provide a range of services to Gloucestershire's population of approximately 600,000 people. They run the county's community hospitals, provide nursing, physiotherapy, reablement and adult social care in community settings, and run health visiting, school nursing and speech and language therapy services for children.
Our client also provide a number of specialist services including sexual health, heart failure, community dentistry, diabetes, IV therapy, tissue viability and community equipment.
Skills & Experience:
• ENP Diploma plus extra study in either Majors / Minors
• At least a V300
* 18 months minimum experience
* Reference testifying to over 18 months as an ENP Nurse
In return for your hard work, Pulse offers:
• The best temporary and permanent job opportunities
• Flexible shift options
• High quality training and development
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
• The ability to organise work, book shifts and update availability via the free ipoint app
• £250 bonus for fastrack registration*
• £250 bonus for each friend that you successfully refer to Pulse*
• A responsive and reliable around the clock service
• The highest standards of quality and compliance
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.