Are you an experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) , looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of Full time agency ?. Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated ENP's, to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Chesterfield at competitive rates of pay.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak with a designated booking consultant . The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Join Pulse, the Nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Weekly faster payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the team any time - Designated booking consultants
Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) Requirements:
- A minimum of Twelve months clinical experience as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Ideally be a Prescriber
- Must have worked as an ENP in the last Twelve months and provide a minimum of Two Clinical reference’s.
- Ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- Satisfactory DBS
- Provide Evidence of MMR, TB and Hepatitis B Immunisation
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
T's &C's apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.