Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are currently looking for Emergency Nurse Practitioners in and around the Kent area. The shifts we have are predominantly long days in an Emergency Care Centre.
Requirements to join Pulse as an ENP:
- Must have a current NMC registration
- Must have at least 12 months' experience over the last 2 years as an ENP
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If this is a role you would be interested in, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.