Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) – Kent
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) in the Kent area. Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years experience and is an award winning leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals.
Pulse place Emergency Nurse Practitioners into both, NHS and Private Trusts giving our nurses a large choice of shifts to match their skills and experience. Joining Pulse agency will give you flexibility and choice of when you want to work to fit around the lifestyle you have already or giving you the option of change working agency full time. At Pulse you can pick up locum shifts and also block bookings to meet your needs.
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Emergency Nurse Practitioners Experience / Requirements:
A minimum of twelve months recent/current clinical experience as an ENP
ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
Ideally be a prescriber
Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
If you feel that you are right for this role, have the relevant experience or just simply want to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you. Apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.