Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Bridlington – East Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the opportunity and flexibility of finding extra shifts to fit around any of their current commitments.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. We continuously excel in providing the highest standards of care and quality.
- A minimum of twelve months recent/current clinical experience as an ENP
- Be able to provide evidence they can prescribe
- Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
The benefits of choosing Pulse:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and we will contact you to discuss your registration.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.