ENP and ANP- Nottinghamshire
Pulse Nursing is currently looking to recruit Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) and Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) in the Nottinghamshire area. We are looking for devoted and highly skilled nurses that have a minimum of twelve months experience, we require ENP and ANP nurses to have experience in either AE, walk in centres, urgent call centres or GP surgeries. Ideally you should have the relevant nurse practitioner qualifications and be able to prescribe.
Pulse has been established for 30 years and is one of the UK’s top staffing healthcare agencies. We pride ourselves on how flexible and effortless it is to work for us. Our new ipoint application makes working for us straightforward, it gives you the opportunity to view and book the shifts that best suit your lifestyle online.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require ENP and ANP nurses to have certain skills and experience;
- You need to have 12 months experience working in either A&E, clinics or GP surgeries.
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Be able to provide compassionate care to patients and family members.
- Be flexible and determined.
If you’re interested in working for pulse then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us and one f our team embers will get in contact soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.